PS4 (DS4) Controller Support?

I’m on an iPhone 6, and i’m trying to get RetroArch to work with my PS4 controller. I followed the rather lengthy guide on this page: http://toucharcade.com/2014/12/11/guide … ad-iphone/

BTStack connects (I have Controllers For All OFF) but I can’t use the controller despite having a connection and changing my Input to Sixaxis in the Retroarch settings.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone been able to get the PS4 controller working on RetroArch on the iPhone?

Anyone out there?

i’m having a similar problem but with the DS3 controller, it is connected, but it only works for a couple of minutes and then it acts as if the controller isn’t connected, i’m on IOS 8.1.2 and can’t find a solution to this problem anywhere.

My specs are 16 GB iPhone 5C running ios 8.1.2 with the latest retroarch and BTStack. I am using a Dualshock 4 controller as well and it does not seem to respond to any button presses from the controller. I try to remap and it will not detect anything. The light bar on the DS4 is glowing however and when used with controllers4all on other apps the controller works perfectly fine. I hope retroarch can be updated to included a dualshock 4 controller support please, or an easy fix right now (latter is preferred)