PSP core switching full screnn crash

PPSSPP core in dx11 mode causes crash if it changes full screen (F). I tried the GL driver and it works ok. However, I prefer to use dx11 because of the more interesting shaders. Someone could check if they have the same problem?

Retroarch 1.10.3 stable Windows 11

3 Likes

Got the same problem here, but i guess it’s limited to some circumstances or adapters. Also happens with glcore and vulkan. Maybe it’s also ozone/gui related as i remember the problem at least mitigated with xmb.

@ guest.r thanks for checking out. For now I will stay with GL as I often switch full screen.

1 Like

I found the fullscreen toggle crash very annoying, but it seems to got fixed recently. Dunno whom to say thanks, but thanks anyway. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I also have experienced crash on fullscreen toggle, especially on this core (and another one I forgot). The only solution is to just start the core at fullscreen without toggle. Need to try the updated version. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a catch though, had to disable/delete the old PPSSPP config file and start from scratch. Seems stable for now.

2 Likes

All thanks to @sonninnos. Fixed ppsspp core and added some improvements.

3 Likes