RA crashes when hitting the front end button. Plus NO SOUND

I am running RA on IPad Air 2 ios 8.3 JB by taig.

i have installed and uninstalled Retro arch from 4 different cydia repos and the same thing every time.

I can play games but I cannot get into the settings menu on the home screen. Every time I hit front end it crashes. Plus I have no sound. I tried putting in my headphones and omg for some reason I have sound but when I unplugged my headphones I never have sound. Anyone know what’s up. Much much appreciation for any help. Thank you

[QUOTE=Smack729;24435]I am running RA on IPad Air 2 ios 8.3 JB by taig.

i have installed and uninstalled Retro arch from 4 different cydia repos and the same thing every time.

I can play games but I cannot get into the settings menu on the home screen. Every time I hit front end it crashes. Plus I have no sound. I tried putting in my headphones and omg for some reason I have sound but when I unplugged my headphones I never have sound. Anyone know what’s up. Much much appreciation for any help. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Install Retroarch from Cydia, then download the latest nightlybuild and overwrite it inside /Applications. And respring.

Sorry but I’m a noob. Do I have to download the nightly build on a PC or can I do it on my iPad? And how do I overwrite it? Thank you

Refer here http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3279&page=2