RA not detecting MicroSD on GPD XD and not detecting PS3 Joystick Mode

Yeah, but it works perfectly fine in my gpd xd, so i don’t think there is any issue with this device and ra. I suppose you did a clean install erasing data cache,etc of the App.,… It’s the only thing that comes to my mine, bit in my device microsd works as good as in previous versions

Microsd works perfect in my gpd xd, so i don’ think there is any issue between ra and gpd xd. I see all folders without issues.

How do you have yours laid out? I’ve got a ‘roms’ directory and the sub-directories under it for each system.

Still have everything the same as it was when it was exFAT. Same with all my other Devices. But my XD is the only one now with RA that will only see everything if it is FAT32 now. exFAT, it wont see it when it USED to prior to the Update

Edit: There needs to be a way to Add/Convert Cheats from FBA (Windows Emu) and other Emus like Virtual Boy. I forgot which System it was, think it was the Wii or the PS3 RetroArch Port Years ago, you could use Cheat Files for Virtual Boy and there were no problems with it

Reformatted as FAT32 and all’s well.

I have it the same as you. for instance: mnt/external_SD/roms/snes for snes roms. Also, in my legacyROM I can access from storage/sdcard1/roms/snes , because I included that path in my rom (it’s just a symlink to mnt/external_sd

terrific - i think i’m all set now, thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

Legacy meaning stock FW? I would go back to that, but for some reason, it has Issues with some Games I have. Pinball Arcade for example: Start a Table and automatically, you get TILT! for no reason. Latest FW Build corrects it somehow.

No, the legacyrom is a custom rom i made from scratch.

No, the legacyrom is a custom firmware i made from scratch.

No, it’s not stock. It’s a custom firmware i made with some options not included un stock fw, and possibilty to overclock the device.

Yeah I have just been using the Official Releases.

Which is actually better? FAT32 or exFAT? Besides the 4+GB Limitation

I always got better results using fat32 in android. Some apps like folder mount have issued with exfat for example.

I’m having a similar issue with my Nvidia shield portable on 4.3. I go to the menu and try to look for it under the storage folder, but it doesn’t show up normally. If I turn the filter off, it shows up but when I try to go to it, retroarch closes.

I tried using another SD card and RA still couldn’t read it. So i formatted it, but that didn’t change a thing. I think the problem has to be RA. Anyone else on 4.3 have this similar issue?