Random black screen on full screen launch

Hello, I normally run RA in FS mode with no issues. I will occasionally switch between windowed and FS with no issues. The problem is that occasionally when I go back to launch it (in FS), it will be a black screen (FS) that doesn’t respond to the “F” hotkey to try to minimize/maximize. When this happens, sometimes you’ll see the regular FS menu for a second before it goes black. The monitor will then display “no signal”.

The only way to get rid of this is to use the alt-f4 shortcut to kill the active window or use task manager. RA won’t work until I go into the config file and change “windowed fullscreen” from true to false, and will work for a few days before acting up again, requiring the same fix. Any ideas?

If it matters, I’m on Win10 Pro and have an AMD FX8320 and AMD R9 280x card running a monitor and 60" TV, sometimes in duplicate mode. Haven’t noticed any other issues with regular PC games/emulators in FS mode.

Have you checked to see if anything gets printed to the log when this is happening? Errors, etc?