Raphnet WUSBMote v2.1 -- Left Analog Stick -- can't go full up

Hello all. I’m having some issues with running a Wii Classic Pro controller through the raphnet 2-player WUSBMote v2.1. I’m using RetroArch 1.7.1 Windows 64, and Mupen64Plus for testing.

I can map all controls no problem, but with any Nintendo 64 game, I can’t achieve full range in the up direction of the left analog stick, e.g. Mario won’t full run in Mario 64. [I have no idea if the issue persists with other emulators…my laptop is underpowered and the Mupen is the only one that works and recognizes analog controls]

I’ve looked around, and played with deadzone settings, analog sensitivity (contextual/override menu) but nothing works. I can see that those settings are having the intended effect, but never does the up go to full run.

Am I missing a “analog center” setting somewhere or something? From my 2-player WUSBMote v2.1.cfg:

input_driver = “xinput” input_device = “2-player WUSBMote v2.1” input_vendor_id = “10395” input_product_id = “44” input_b_btn = “1” input_y_btn = “0” input_select_btn = “2” input_start_btn = “3” input_up_btn = “12” input_down_btn = “13” input_left_btn = “14” input_right_btn = “15” input_a_btn = “4” input_x_btn = “5” input_l_btn = “6” input_r_btn = “7” input_l2_btn = “8” input_r2_btn = “9” input_l_x_plus_axis = “+0” input_l_x_minus_axis = “-0” input_l_y_plus_axis = “+1” input_l_y_minus_axis = “-1” input_r_x_plus_axis = “+3” input_r_x_minus_axis = “-3” input_r_y_plus_axis = “+4” input_r_y_minus_axis = “-4”

Thanks to the Raphnet support this is solved. I had to configure the center in Windows 7 game controller properties.

“Click Start or open the Window Start Screen. In the Run or Search text field or at the Windows Start Screen, type “game controller” and click the Set up USB game controllers option. Click the name of the joystick or gamepad you want to test and click the Properties button or link.”

It confuses the analog stick with the dPad, but once you center it everything works.