Rare tearings with shaders on GTX 1060 6GB and Vsync On with set to 1

I don’t know why, but something is happened and very specific tearing in rare cases and only in some games. PS: Mednafen PSX is a rare case which I can’t see any rare tearing.

Windows 10 Build 1909 Nvidia Driver Version: 442.74

Setting for my 1080P and 60Hz monitor settings: Vsync = ON Set Vsync to 1 Fullscreen ON No HardSync GPU Refresh in 2048 samples to 59.999Hz (to perfect out for my monitor) Perfect Pixel ON

The problem isn’t my hardware. I tested every game in every fork which I have (Mesen, Mednafen Saturn, BlastEm etc) and the rare tearing occurs in unique and special cases with SHADER ON (any shader CRT/NTSC/Retro). For example: on Aladdin for Mega Drive… If I just use the rope on first level for up or down, I can see the tearing, not smooth as the rest of the game. It’s rare and in special cases. Any solution?

Thanks!

I noticed some weird stuff going on with some SMS games I tested with the bezel reflection shader a few days ago, I’m also on Nvidia, didn’t test it with other cores since then. Randomly the upper part of the screen got some glitches, it depends on what was going on. The game was Sonic 2, I think I tested other SMS game but I can’t remember.

Did you test a lot shaders? In my case is from every shader I’ve tested. I don’t know why, but standalone works fine with presets. Every shader is GLSL based.

No, I didn’t, it was only with the mentioned shader on SMS, I’m not even sure if what I experienced is related to yours, but I never saw any glitch of that kind. I’m using Vulkan and the slang shader preset.

Not a solution, but… different shaders and different shader config for each game. For now, that’s it, but no solution at all.