Rayman Saturn Version (USA) unwinnable

Hi! I created an account to report this problem. When you defeat Mr. Dark immediately after the windows shatter the game’s graphics corrupt and crashes. I’m using Retroarch 1.72 with Beetle Saturn(Mednafen) v 0.9.4.8 1a1ac24 on Windows 10 x64. My copy is redump verified I also tried another copy and the same thing happens. edit: I tried with the Yabause core and not only this one but every single game gives me a black screen.

After trying with stand-alone mednafen and looking at their forums it seems to be a bug that hasn’t been fixed. If someone is reading, does anyone know how to export retroarch saturn saves to yabause so I can test it in that emulator?

In-game srm/mcr saves may work directly. Otherwise, you’ll have to open them up in a hex editor and see how they differ. They should be at least similar.

Well I can’t make Retroarch Yabause work at all. As soon as I start a game I get a black screen and Retroarch completely freezes forcing me to press the windows button so I can close Retroarch. Stand-alone Yabause works fine but the save uses .bin format while Retroarch Mednafen uses .bkr, .bcr and .smpc unless there is a way to convert the Mednafen save to .bin format I’m stuck with an unbeatable game or make Retroarch Yabause work and test if the saves are interchangeable or start from the beginning on Yabause.