Real Wii Remote support RVL-CNT-01-TR

I’m using Windows 10. I noticed that real Wii Remote is shown as a controller option when using the dolphin core, but it does not work for me. I have an official Wii Remote Plus RVL-CNT-01-TR, and I would like to play Wii Sports Resort, and Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. When I attempt to connect my Wii Remote to Windows 10 via Settings, I’m asked for a password, and I’m unable to connect the controller in that way, however I can connect the Wii Remote to the Mayflash DolphinBar W010 that is connected to my PC via USB, and after selecting Mode 4 on the Mayflash DolphinBar, I can play Wii games using the real Wii Remote in Dolphin outside of RetroArch.

When I connect my Wii Remote Plus to my Mayflash DolphinBar, and launch RetroArch, I receive messages that pop up in the lower left corner of the screen telling me that the controller is not configured. If I launch a game, the Wii Remote is unresponsive. I’m willing to start a bounty to have this issue looked into, and fixed so that real Wii Remotes will work as intended. How do I start a bounty?