Red blood in Metal Slug?

Hi! Prompt please, as in cores of arcade machines to enter the BIOS settings? On the computer, pressing F2, open the menu where you can change the BIOS and in the series of games Metal Slug included red blood. And how to do it in RetroArch?

Enable UniBIOS in Core Options and enable diagnostics if you want to access the Neo Geo service menu.

F2 should work if you use a MAME core.

This is something that appears while pressing Start and Select? I did the same thing, but switch the color of blood there is no.

That shows the unibios is active. So at rom launch when you see the unibios screen, push A+B+C together. In region chose Japan; I guess this should be uncensored with red blood.

[QUOTE=Tatsuya79;31316]That shows the unibios is active. So at rom launch when you see the unibios screen, push A+B+C together. In region chose Japan; I guess this should be uncensored with red blood.[/QUOTE] Huge respect for this info! )) It worked!

Glad it worked.

You can also switch from arcade to console there which is really great. And start + select during game to get access to the cheats.