Reference to a Move List?

Hey, everybody! New to the whole Retroarch thing, so apologies if some of my questions come across as familiar. I was mostly wondering if I’d be able to associate some sort of movelist (whether it be a .pdf or .dat file) with my fighting games housed within Retroarch. I know SDLMame had that ability, with the external dat viewer and the command.dat, but it’s not easy for me to tell if Retroarch does. Or, you know, if I could access one from the quick menu instead. I just like having all of this stuff in one place, instead of having to go online and switch between windows. But, overall, a minor thing; I think the Retroarch devs did a wonderful job with this application and would like to thank them for all the awesome work they did.

So, thanks!

P.S.: Some other minor questions that just popped up: 1). Am I able to set Neo Geo games to their MVS or AES BIOS preemptively? So, like, tell Retroarch to run Garou in Universal BIOS 3.1 every time it starts up, but then still have the capacity to run Samurai Shodown II in MVS mode. Another thing SDLMame did. I’m using the MAME2014 core and am on OSX, if that’s important; 2). Regarding Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Reicast, has the issue regarding the dynamic recompiler ever been resolved? I’m able to play it crash-less via the generic recompiler, but this seems to result in more slowdown and audio crackle in-game. Is there a better way to resolve the crashes on my end? Sorry for the appended questions; just really wanted to know the answers to them. Thanks again, though!

Nope, no document viewer.

Dunno about the other stuff.

Not sure how it works in mame2014 (i think you need mess2014 and some additional xml files to play aes, and i don’t know if it is built in mame2014), but fbalpha can do that easily through core options.

The document viewer would be indeed a nice new feature.