Reformatted hard drive; now all my resolutions are messed up

Hey guys. Hoping someone can help me. I was running Retroarch 1.7.1 and had a bunch of per-core settings. I have different overlays (retro TVs) based on the era of the core, aligned and stretched the screen to fit each overlay. It was somewhat painstaking, so I then I right-clicked each .cfg file and set to read only so that nothing would get messed up on accident.

My computer started having issues, so I backed up all my files and reformed (running Windows 10). Now when I open Retroarch, all of my overlays show up, and the screen is aligned with the upper left corner of my overlay like it’s supposed to be, but the screen is no longer stretched to fill the overlay (it fills about 1/3 of the screen now). I have verified that all of the cfg files contain all of the correct dimensions, but somehow there’s a setting that didn’t carry over.

Can anyone think of a video setting that is making it to where retroarch is not acknowledging the screen dimensions as stated in the core cfg files? I’d hate to have to do it all over again. Thanks!