Reicast/flycast help

help friends because my games kof xi kof new wave and neo geo batle colliseum only works if i delete all the games there when you play again it just works if you go in the internal store Retroach folder and saves folder and delete save kof xi kof new wave and neo geo batle colliseum helps solve it there friends follows.

Thank you thank you thank you so much. I spent two days trying to get these three games to work. All black screen after the Sammy logo before trying your fix.

1 Like

Good guy but I wanted a help to not have to do it I do not know ha tried everything it only runs after I shoot the saves of games is bad but it’s the only way that runs until I wanted the saves of kox xi with unlocked characters and neo geo batle colliseum but i don’t think on the net the saves just found it from marvel vs capcom 2 but let’s see if anyone can find a solution not to miss the process of the game i wanted to unlock the hidden characters of kof xi and neo geo batle colliseum but how to have it if I have to erase the saves to play hard run kox even have to have 365 hours of game I think to unlock the sad characters.