[Request] Make a Video/Audio filter as per core option

Hello,

Some filter are good for one system and some for other. Especially it relates to Blargg’s NTSC filter. Some emu has it hardcoded but some doesn’t. Using this as a general filter for all systems isn’t a good idea as it depends heavy on resolution. So it’s good for SNES but it ruins Genesis games. And turn if off/on every time I want to play on a system that has an issue with it is really annoying.

Maybe it would be even better to hardcode Blargg’s NTSC filter to Snes9x but I think it’s hard way. And besides it could be issues with other filter too.

And last but not least. Crop overscan option should be Core based too.

Crop overscan is gonna become a core option in the future. Shaders and filters are global settings and will likely stay like that. Looks are subjective so stuff you like may not be what other people want.

There are already have per-core and even per-game overrides for all the settings, just use that. Info on that here: http://blog.andressm.org/new-retroarch-features-2/

Thanks for your answer Radius. Guess I’ve been in rush to make this request. Sorry for that. Definitelly Per-Core Config option fix that filter issue. To bad I’ve misssed it.

For people who will might search this in a future: Settings -> Configuration Settings -> “Turn on everything” Now you can load a core, make any changes you might need to and do “Save New Config” in a menu. A new cfg file will appear in your config dir. Ex: snes9x_libretro.cfg