[REQUEST] Retroarch or Lakka IN PLAYSTATION VITA

I do not know if it’s the place to make a request, but if not here I’d like to indicate where. In the last month there has been progress in a pretty dead scene console in countries outside of Japan, this console is playstation vita, is that with recent advances you can create applications using the native home system capacity.

My question is whether it is possible to make retroarch or lakka are present on this platform, I saw that retroarch works perfectly on mobile with lower requirements and leaving much free RAM in its execution, so I wonder if you might be open a new project under this platform.

I hope to know if you could consider as it would be a very good platform to make use of the latest advances in retroarch.

I know Twinaphex likes to get RetroArch on as many platforms as possible. The limiting factors being: he doesn’t own a Vita, AFAIK, and he would need an SDK or whatever toolchain for creating/porting homebrew to the device.

If the scene keeps progressing, he’ll probably try to get the hardware. In the meantime, if someone already working on Vita homebrew would like to port RetroArch, s/he can stop by #retroarch on Freenode IRC and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for the answer, first say as there SDK and in just one week there is a port-based Atari Lynx libretro. I have programming skills to make small programs but I’ve never done anything like carrying a full emulator.