[Request] Swap "Yes" and "No" buttons in RetroArch GUI

[QUOTE=hunterk;25987]I added a poll to see how people feel about the issue. The results may or may not sway anyone’s opinions to add a GUI option to change it, but I figured a poll would be fun :slight_smile:

What I meant before was that someone else will have to write a patch to configure it via the menu because none of the normal contributors care to do it, currently.[/QUOTE]

Is this the poll??

My vote is yes to a menu option to swap.

Regardless of the reasons why it is like this or how people thinks it’s “wrong”. (It is what it is, my car steering wheel is on the right. Who cares) but an option to change it would be awesome.

Ps. Even a sticky post for the menu_ok/cncl method would be a benefit to people.

It drives me crazy but i already changed it in the main input menu so…

I’ve never had a problem with A and B being swapped with any controller. I use a 360 controller and A has always been A and B is B. Samething with an SNES pad.

I thought it was really REALLY stupid till I looked at a Playstation controller, or an SNES one, or an NES one, or a turbografx controller, etc.

That being said, you can change it.

THAT ALSO being said, I think they should make it easier to change. I mean, it’s listed as ‘button 0’ wtf is button 0 on my controller? It doesn’t match up with what Windows shows in control panel so it’s a straight up guessing game to find the right button.

Make it like setting the rest of the controls in RetroArch. That’s what I say.