Resolution Stuck a 0x0 or 640x480

Hello. I am trying to get 240p emulation from my crt so I jumped on the wii softmods. I have everything loading but I can not seem to get 240p out of retroarch. I am using 1.2.2.

It just starts with resolution 640x480 and says “resolution 0x0” on the screen. I have virtual console games in 240p so I think everything is working on that end.

Any help is appreciated.

Using version 1.2.2 you select the resolution you want in the video settings and you have to press a button to enable it. It does not load on content restart like I assumed. It’ an instant change when you press the button. :slight_smile:

I have not found where to set the resolution on the newest 1.4 version. It seems the option is missing or has been moved.

[QUOTE=tekn0;41549] I have not found where to set the resolution on the newest 1.4 version. It seems the option is missing or has been moved.[/QUOTE] some code was moved around and did hide that option, the newest nightly should work though since I did fix that. personally on my gamecube I play in 224p just fine so yea, you can do it.