[RESOLVED] Missing Amiga P-UAE core

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have the working P-UAE core for Android to share? I had it on my shield TV but I lost it.

It’s not available anymore from the Online Updater as most of you already know. I gather there were issues on buildbot that got older cores deleted, and those who can’t compile with the latest sources are gone until they can compile again (never know when).

For me it was the best way to play Amiga on Android, rather than uae4arm or other emulators on the Play Store.

Meanwhile I’m also trying to compile but I’m not much of a developer and I’m even struggling to have it started.

I’m happy to say I finally found the P-UAE 2.6.1 core for Android. I uploaded so anyone looking for it can grab:

https://mega.nz/#!XYEmVYjb!XfrkTR0cgOBwYk1WFHY0_ZEThwjwTTgbpkOoD3RCNEQ

Hope someone else will enjoy :wink:

EDIT: By the way, if you are not root, don’t worry, you can change the location of your “cores” folder to somewhere manageable; i.e: /storage/emulated/0/Retroarch/cores Just make the folder, upload your core, and configure Retroarch to use that path for cores instead the default. You will need to download again any other cores you had, but that’s all.

1 Like

Has anyone managed to get 2 controllers working with P-UAE? It seems that it should be a straightforward task of mapping pad input to joyport1 but I don’t know where to start.

Right now the core appears to only work with one controller. Seems like it would be a quick hack to get this working but it would vastly improve this neglected core :sob: