Retro Achievement, how to get it to work?

I have created an account of Retro Achievements, and enabled Retro Archievements as well as adding in my retro achievements account details within RetroArch, but for some reason none of the achievements are working. If i look on my account on Retro Achievements then it knows what games ive been playing in RetroArch, but none of the achievements are ‘popping’.

Any ideas why this feature isnt working?

1 Like

I’m having somewhat of the same issue. I just recently downloaded Retroarch and was working perfectly for the first three games I used, but any new games I install aren’t working.

From what I know (I use RA on Retroarch too) some cores work better than others for getting achievements. FCEUMM, for instance, works better than the other cores for getting NES achievements. Also, you might want to message the RA devs with the checksum for your rom to see if it matches up to what they have in the database, since users can no longer add them manually. I had to do that for FF1 Restored after I stopped getting achievements for it when I was supposed to.