Retro Achievements problems

Hello, a couple of days ago I decided to get a new nightly of Retroarch, but when I got it working with cores and stuff, I soon found out that the Retro Achievements weren’t working for me. The achievement list will load and achievements will appear as I earn them, but they don’t register on the site, and the games I played don’t appear on my recent list.

I at first thought it was the nightly I downloaded, but I returned to an earlier nightly and it was still acting odd. I suppose it may be the cores, and all the cores that support achievements don’t seem to register with the site.

I’m posting this here, hopefully someone takes notice soon so I can return to playing Pokemon Crystal. Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Achievements need a network connection to be awarded. If a network problem occurs when awarding an achievement, it will be tried again. The only way to lose achievements is to play without a network connection and exit RetroArch before having it again.

Could you verify that’s not the issue? Also, I’m not good with Android devices, is it possible to capture the output log from RetroArch and post it here?

I always play my games with a network connection, but just to be sure, I loaded a game that has a set (Mega Man Xtreme 2) while near my router with max WiFi connection. Still nothing…

Also, I don’t really know anything about an output log or how to capture it, sadly. However, if it helps, I’m using the 5-22 nightly with the latest cores (FCEUmm, Picodrive, SNES9X Next, and Gambatte) on my Kindle Fire Tablet (7" display).

I can confirm this happens to me too. While connected to WiFi / 4G., on multiple cores (nes, gba, snes)

The achievements list is downloaded and I can see if I have earned achievements. When I earn a new one it registers correctly and it even lists it in the earned category, but it doesn’t sync.

Unfortunately there’s not much I can do without seeing a verbose log output.

I have started a guide to getting logs in Android, but that’s not a platform I use for RetroArch so I haven’t been able to add much to the guide so far: https://buildbot.libretro.com/docs/guides/troubleshooting-retroarch/#creating-log-files-in-android

Additions are welcome, or if there is some reference doc I could consult to learn what I need for building out some more instructions I’d be glad to do some reading. :no_mouth: