Retro Active menu icon theme missing icons

After updating RetroArch to 1.6.7 and updating assets in online updater there are still missing icons in RetroArch menu (black squares). How do I fix this?

Go to the online updater and update assets. Worked for me.

1 Like

I said that it didn’t work. I updated assets many times and it never worked.

“some” icons are missing? not all themes have updated icons yet. send a report as to which ones if you want.

Sorry I read your post too fast. Try selecting another theme, restart RetroArch, then select the Retro Active theme again, restart and see what that does.

I tried that and it also didn’t work. Only monochrome theme has all icons it seems.

Hmm. Try close RA and delete your assets folder entirely. Open RA and try updating assets… again :slight_smile:

I tried that also before and it didn’t work. Which RetroArch version are you using? I’m using 1.6.7. The newest one.

I’m using the same version.

I’ll use monochrome icon theme until someone comes with solution although I’m not the biggest fan of it.

combine monochrome with your set

goto /storage/assets/monochrome/xmb/png/.

ther add to monochrome icons set your icons one by one for every what you have to change

what is not done be still let monochrome

monochrome icon set + another combination

search for kyokushin icon set

They seem to have updated assets. Now only rename under history tab has no icon as far as I saw. I’ll try to replace that with icon from another theme. Thanks!