Retro arch continually forgets "core info dir" and other settings

Hi All, I’ve just started using RetroArch and after some hours of set-up I have it partially working, however it keeps forgetting its settings. It mostly forgets “core info dir”, which is used to show a list of cores available when accessing a ROM after scanning a folder. With the path missing in “core info”, it always shows the same error - “no cores available”. I can head back into the directory settings page and set the path up again, but it will forget it pretty quickly. Sometimes it survives me pressing ESC to quit Retroarch and through to the next session, but it usually doesn’t. I have Save Configuration on Exit turned on.

Retroarch forgets other settings too, usually shaders. So I’ll set up a handheld shader for example on one system, then go to play another system and it will overwrite my previously set CRT filter and use the same handheld filter from the last game. This doesn’t happen every time, just most of the time.

There are other settings it forgets too.

I’ve tried reinstalling RetroArch fresh and I have the same problem. I’m running version 1.3.2 on Windows 10.

Are you using 1.3.2? Or nightlies? Twinaphex was trying something close to the 1.3.2 date and it was reverted so try nightlies.

I’ve never had that issue though.

I’m using the official release of 1.3.2.

try the nightlies then. Also core info wasn’t set on 1.3.2 it seems, unlucky mistake