Retro Arch works once then crashes every time after

Hi all , I had started a thread but I cant find it now , Im new so IDK if it has to get approved or what but here it goes again . I downloaded Retro Arch it worked the first time I loaded it , when reopening it it crashes every time , I deleted it and downloaded it again and it crashes every time , It opens up but as soon as I click on the screen or move my mouse it crashes , I factory reset my Mac Book Air and re-downloaded it and once again it only worked once I played a few rounds of Mario and Super Mario World closed it and when trying to reopen it it says Retro Arch has closed unexpectedly , IDK what to do I have searched many forums including this one watched youtube videos and I have no Idea what to do . Like i said it opens runs the background moves but as soon as i click on it or move my mouse on it it crashes . Any input or ideas at all on what to do would be great I just want to have some 8 and 16 bit fun Retro Arch works on all my other computers but I wold like to have it on my Macbook as well to have some retro fun on the go .

PLEASE HELPM ME THANK YOU <3<3<3 much love to all and Game on .