RetroAchievements Broken?

I’ve not been able to get the RetroAchievements.org website to detect any game I’m playing all day. RetroArch is apparently downloading an achievement list for games that support them, as I can view them. I’ve even earned a few, but their website still shows no new activity. It doesn’t show any recent games, and the achievements I earned don’t show up either. So now when I replay those games, I’m going to have to re-earn them again.

I’ve been posting about it in their chat, and they say it’s me. But I’ve just restored a back up image of my SD card from 2 days ago when everything was working. Since people seem to be working fine over there with the dedicated RA emulators, it makes me feel like the problem is with RetroArch.

I’ve recently upgraded to 1.3.6, but am back down to 1.3.4 now with the SD card re-image. Apparently the version has no impact.

Can somebody help me figure out what’s wrong? Is it truly an issue with me, or is there something else going on?

Works here, Tested Tennis (NES) and it picked it up, no problemmo:

I wonder what my problem is then?

You logged into the right account? Lol

Yeah… I thought about maybe changing my password… it’s weird. If I visit the site (not logged in), I never even see my RPi3 connect. Watching the Global Feed, you can see when people log in, when they start playing, etc. For me, it never registers my login. If I login to the website, the feed will update showing I logged in (with a mouse icon). So something somewhere isn’t communicating like it used to. Does RetroAchievements maybe need a port forwarded on the router now? I also saw somebody say if they’re having trouble they found a DNS flush fixed it for them. Since I’m on a Pi though running Linux, I don’t have the “ipconfig /flushdns” option like you would on Windows. I researched to see what the comparable command would be, only to learn that Open/LibreELEC use a DNS proxy (not really using DNS) so there’s nothing to really flush.

I did some changes to my retroarch.cfg file to try and fix it, but had no luck. I’m in the process of re-imaging my SD card again to a version I had working a few days ago. I did that this morning too but had no success. I suspect at this point that this is an issue on my end personally and not with RetroArch if other users here are working fine with it. I also know it’s probably not RetroAchievements because there’s all kinds of people there getting cheeves. It’s probably something screwy with my network. I’m going to try changing my RPi3’s IP address. I don’t know what else to try. Are you guys that have it working using an RPi3 and OpenELEC/LibreELEC?

I’ve fixed this. There must have been a corruption somewhere. I installed all the game related Kodi add-ons, then manually erased all left over residual files and the RetroArch folder. I then reinstalled everything and now it’s working again.

I’ve fixed this by uninstalling and manually deleting leftover residual files then reinstalling.

It seems to be broken again… I can’t get it working for NES recently (last week of august/2016)