RetroArcg not closing properly?

I’m using RetroArch 1.9.0 and the newest update of Dig (1.38.2) I’ve noticed that after I downloaded and loaded the Flycast core and I dumped Marvel vs Capcom 2 into my ROMs folder, everything worked great! BUT after my initial test through, every time I open Dig now I get a message that says, “RetroArch may not have closed properly. Would you like to force stop (recomended)” If I try to go back to RetroArch or close and reopen it, it doesn’t respond. I have to go to the app settings and force stop it. I posted this on the digdroid forums as well, but no feedback yet. Since I’m having to force quit RetroArch after everytime I run a Dreamcast game, I’m posting here also, hoping someone might be able to help me troubleshoot.

Have you tried it without Dig to see if RetroArch does it on its own?

2 Likes

Ah! If Dig isn’t involved, RetroArch closes, reopens, and plays any game fine. There was an update to Dig about a week ago. Both worked great in tandem with no issues until this scenario, but because I didn’t install the Flycast core or dump any DC roms before that Dig update, I have no way of knowing if the update is the cause or if Dig always had issues with RetroArch and Flycast.

1 Like