Retroarch 1.0.0.3 losing retroarch.cfg

Hello! I am having this problem with Retroarch 1.0.0.3 on windows xp and maximus arcade. I have a Arcade Cab, and this problem is making me mad! Is like random, and happens with every core i am using, I have a new copy of retroarch for every core because maximus arcade limitations. The thing is, sometimes when i open a new rom no matter the core or the system i am using, retroarch doesen´t open the rom, just a black screen and do not show any error message. If a close the program and try to open the rom again it dosent open the rom, just show a black screen. When i get out of Maximus Arcade and try to open the retroarch normaly without maximus arcade there is no config anymore the config file retroarch.cfg is blank and i have to do it all config all over again. Someone can help me with this?

That’s weird. I don’t know why it would be doing such a thing. Does RetroArch do the same thing if you launch it outside of maximus arcade? If not, it’s probably something up with maximus. If so, try launching with --verbose to get a log so we can see what’s going wrong.