RetroArch 1.3 GPD XD

console-border .glslp files give a black screen though the audio/games still work.

Also Mednafen VB crashes during save states, this been a known ongoing issue for Android?

which console-border shaders are you using? Have you tried the ones from shaders_glsl/hunterk/handheld/console-border?

I’m not sure about the mednafen-vb savestate issue. I’ll ask around and see if anyone can reproduce.

Hi, as far as the shaders I’ve tried all of them from dmg-2x.glslp to ngpc-6x.glslp (no psp). The shaders_glsl/handheld/console-border is where i’m getting the black screens. Thanks I wasn’t aware of shaders_glsl/hunterk/handheld/console-border though the console-border .glslp files do nothing. hmm. other shaders like gb-shader.glslp, gb-pocket-shader.glslp, lcd shaders work. does it sound like the images maybe png files need to be optimized/resized?

wut?

Do the hunterk ones work for you? I couldn’t tell if you said they did or didn’t. They work here, at least.

The ones from shaders_glsl/handheld/console-border are known not to work, as they’re converted by a script that doesn’t handle runtime parameters or LUTs properly, and the console-border shaders rely on both.

No the hunterk files are not working for me. ‘Apply Shader Changes’ doesn’t want to work for shaders_glsl/hunterk/handheld/console-border files. Last night I did manage to get shaders_glsl/handheld/console-border dmg files to work briefly when I installed Retroarch to my external memory but when using the device again later had the same problems

Ok, was able to get the dmg console-border shaders working with an older shader pack I had found online a little while back, uploaded here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/tdphkx it was probably enough just to upload the console-border folder but oh well