Retroarch 1.6.7 Deb and IPA ready to download

Thanks that Worked Btw is there a place to download signed cores for RetroArch ( I have deleted some of them ) Also is it possible to code sign them on a jailbroken iPhone

@MrSeven_X Is there an overlay for the ds One that support touch Screen?

I donā€™t believe there ds overlay that support touch screen. NDS4ios is the best NDs emulator for ios. itā€™s support full speed and touch screen.

these are signed cores

Basically i put all cores that i want to sign inside Payload/Retroarch.app/modules folder then i compress it, then convert it to .ipa file. After that, I use iOS app signer to sign spa file. Finally I extract the signed ipa and take out the signed cores.

Thanks @MrSeven_X The desmume core dose support touch screen But I didnā€™t find any overlay for the ds iNDS works great Specially with the video settings ,speed multiplier and cheats

@MrSeven_X One last question please Is it possible to recompile RetroArch cores to support lucaā€™s JIT fix for iOS 9 and 10 ?

Iā€™m not a developer. I canā€™t tell you if itā€™s possible or not.

@MrSeven_X Sorry if Iā€™m bothering you But can u sign the hatari and melonDS cores They r already compiled for iOS Thanks

1 Like

Hi there, i used to use retroarch very early on when it just started. They worked very well, albeit somewhat confusing to set up. Now im getting back into it, i am using ipad pro 12.9 jailbroken ios 10.0.1. I installed the deb file above using ifunbox (cydia autoinstall). I am trying to get the pcsx rearmed (JIT) to work, but it always crashed when i tried to load anything to it. From what iā€™ve read, it seems to be something related to codesigning? Can anyone enlighten me of the correct way to do it? I thought the deb file is already signed.

jit doesā€™t work on jailbroken 64bit devices. You have powerful device just use pcsx_rearmed_interpreter core.

I see. I had thought i made some sort of mistake. While i was researching, i saw luca has a JIT fix released for his jailbreak. I assume it is not relevant to me then. Would you kindly tell me the reason why? Right now i am just curious over what exactly isnā€™t working. Is it the x64 bit part? The jailbroken part? I am no developer but i like to tinker and find out why things isnā€™t working so itā€™s just to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks for your answer.

Also to note, i experienced micro stutter which i dont recall happening with the retroarch jit that i used to play. Do you perhaps know a fix for it?

Edit: i found out why. Switching to PAL fixed it. Its running full speed with interpreter now.

First of all Iā€™m not a developer, but I still can tell you what I know about jit. Jitā€™s Retroarch has be missing since ios 8.4 taig jailbreak for 64bit devices. jit relay on fully access permission to be executed. Every time the jailbreak comes we face difficult access to filesystem. Like there is no untethered jailbreak on ios 10. Now with ios 11 that support 64bit only, we face some cores like n64 and pcsx_rearmed not compiling. however, PPSSPP devs managed to enable jit on 64 bit devices running jailbroken ios 10. You can talk to them to give a hand on enabling jit to Retroarch cores that support jit. sorry for the late reply.

Hi everyone. My name is Grzegorz. I writing from Gdańsk in Poland. I use the application RetroArch in my iphone. I would like to run emulation of 8 bit Atari and Commodore C64. Is it possible? Dear MrSeven_X, could I ask you to sign the core of Atari 8bit emulators and Commodore C64? Regards, Grzegorz

Hey thanks for what you have put together here, I am having one issue, in the mame 2003 core (both in the pack you uploaded and through the updater)every screen press is also pressing the b button the problem persists after uninstalling and re installation any ideas? I am on ios 9.3.5 if that is relevant.

Dear MrSeven_X, could I ask you to sign the core of Atari 8bit emulators and Commodore C64? Regards, Grzegorz

signed atari800 and vice_x64 hopefully this is what you want.

start any game using name 2003 core, then tap retroarch icon options> mouse device => disable it. (if you tap two times on mouse device will disable it).

Thank you much, that did it.

Oh one other question, is the appearance of the menu supposed to change while emulating a game?

It goes from having the blue bar at the top and the blue icons on the left to a plain white menu with no icons

after opening and closing several times it will randomly load the blue menu again.