Retroarch 1.6.7 Deb and IPA ready to download

Ha. Sorry to necro the thread. It’s one year later and I’ll just give an update instead of creating a new thread.

So previously I experienced microstutter and switching to PAL fixed it(PCSX ReArmed) At least a year ago it did, but it had to be done everytime it launched the game. But there’s another title that cannot be fixed no matter what I did. Suikoden 2. There’re always audio crackles. I tried forcing the refresh rate to any amount while having vsync turned off. While the game is playing, it displayed 50 fps so I thought ok…maybe it’s at the 50 ballpark. Nope. Admittedly i didn’t go in the 0.01 increment. I tried various numbers. I know my device is capable of running it fullspeed, I can fast forward the game. But the audio just refused to smoothen out. I tried switching to Eu version. Nothing changes. Tried changing the setting midgame since I know it can be changed dynamically. Played with the audio latency, the kHz, audio sync, to no avail.

Just throwing this out here to see if anyone experienced the same thing before and could shed some light as to why this is happening.