Retroarch 64 bits android better than 32 bits on android shield tv?

Hi, I notice that retroarch 64 bits offers severals improvements like dolphin and beetle psx at full speed on android shield tv. I make cohabit the 2 retroarch applications 32 bits and 64 bits on my shield tv. is the 32 bits installation is needed if 64 bits offer better support ? is there some cores that work better on 32 bits ? So to resume, is 32 bits worth installed or is the 64 bits edition is the way to go in the future? thanks for your advices. regards

It depends which cores you use… some cores do not have a 64bit interpreter, making them slower like PCSXRearmed (although if you use Beetle PSX HW you are not going to miss this one). Reicast has recently got a 64bit interpreter but I have the impression it runs slightly slower… Not sure what is the status with N64 cores and which one is best to use… someone?

Summarizing, I use 64bit just for Beetle PSX HW and 32 bit for all the rest, I use a separate frontend (Arc Browser) to launch the different cores.

ok thanks, I use hyperspin on shield tv but it miss the 64 support. but someone is going to make it arrive so we will have to choose between the 32 or 64 so this is the dilemma. thanks