RETROARCH AI SERVICE

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this. I tried out the new(ish) AI Service and all I can say is “Wow” this is amazing. I got it setup through the ZTranslate site and tried it on several systems and it is working really well. There are so many JAP games that this opens up to full game play. Thank you for this function.

I had one question and a couple comments/suggestions.

1. One of the main cores I was excited to try this on was PPSSPP (Lord of Apocalypse much…) but it does not seem to work. I am guessing that this is one of those “hardware buffer” cores that was mentioned in the announcement. My question…is there any plan to be able to work with these types of cores or is that something that is just technically not possible?

2. On the “speech” option, it would be cool to allow an on/off toggle vs. a momentary toggle (sorry I’m a hardware guy lol). It would be very nice, when in speech mode, to turn it on and have a running translation vs translating each screen via the hotkey. For text mode, the momentary approach is of course the best way to go.

3. For speech mode it would also be cool to allow a separate volume slider for the translated speech. On some games the background music/fx are so loud that you really can’t hear the translation. The music/fx can be turned down via in game options in some games but an all-around approach would be nice.

Thanks again for this great addition to an already stellar product and sorry if this is not the best place to post this.

Thanks…Piper

explain me that, can you get some translation from jap games with that feature?