• Gambatte
  • TyrQuake
  • MAME 2003 [0.78]
  • MAME 2010 [0.139]
  • Mupen64 Plus

Versions

r22 (August 17, 2013) - v0.9.9.6

• [Android] Added Load Game History to Android Java UI
  • [Android] Will show a progressbar dialog during asset extraction so that the user knows what is happening.

r21 (August 16, 2013) - v0.9.9.6

• [VBA Next] Fixes serious regressions - most evident in Golden Sun games - battle screens etc.
  • [VBA Next] Add a core option to change the control button layout from (left to right) B to A to (left to right) A to B.

r19 (August 15, 2013) - v0.9.9.5

• [Android] Input autodetection fixes -
    • DualShock3 pad controls fixed
  • [Android] It should now be possible to map D-pad to analog on several gamepads, such as:
    • Xbox 360
    • PlayStation3
    • Shield
  • [Android] Threaded video is now the default due to positive user feedback. Purists and accuracy people can still go for static syncing for best results - although for PCSX ReARMed threaded video is essential. With the combination of threaded video and dynamic audio rate control, most of the audio pops and sync issues should be a thing of the past now. Yay.
  • [Android] UI has been reorganized and made less shitty (yes, we know). Still a long way to go there. The entire menu should be gamepad-controllable now at least.
  • [Android] Shaders that were broken on Nexus 7/4/10 etc. should now work
  • [Android] Added some additional autodetection rules:
    • Ouya: Input overlays are disabled by default
  • [Android] Added high-latency audio option for crappy/old Android devices that can’t handle the lower-latency audio that is the default since 0.9.9.4. This should give you the same performance as 0.9.9.3 (r17). Turn this on if you get bad sound/performance (and it’s not your device simply being slow). This might also apply for some of the newer devices - perhaps OpenSL driver has not been updated/optimized there.
  • [Android] Added a TV mode. This will launch you straight into RGUI mode. This mode is identical to what you get from the Wii and PC ports of RetroArch at startup. First you select a core, then you select a game to go with it.
  • [SNES9x] Fixes by Alcaro to libretro port
  • [SNES9x Next] Fixes savestates from not being able to be loaded.
  • (LIBRETRO) Added bsnes/higan performance core [v0.92] (Android).
    • bsnes/higan performance core will run all non-coprocessor games at fullspeed on an nVidia Shield.
    • Co-processor games (SuperFX/SA-1/DSP/Cx4/SA1) will run between ~40fps and 55-57fps on an nVidia Shield - depending on the specific co-processor. Note - you will need BIOS files for these games - see byuu boards for information on them.
  • [Mednafen NGP] Fixes input issues in a number of games, such as:
    • Card Fighters games
    • Etc.
  • [Picodrive] Updates/32X compatibility/accuracy improvements
  • [NEStopia] Updated to 1.46 WIP - added ability to load NstDatabase.xml, fixes Vs. System games and Startropics 1/2

r18 (August 7, 2013)

• [Android] ANR issues fixed - Google bug (as ever).
  • [Android] Input autodetection expanded -
  • NVidia Shield
  • iControlPad changes
  • Logitech Rumblepad 2 (added RETRO_DEVICE_ID_ANALOG support)
  • Xbox 360 (D-pad should be fixed, added RETRO_DEVICE_ID_ANALOG support, triggers should work)
  • [RGUI] Throttle with timers - no more irrational super-fast menu with threaded video.
  • [Android] Appeal to low-latency audio Android devices for OpenSL (Android 4.1 and up)
  • [Android] Look for the optimal sampling rate instead of assuming 48KHz as default - should fix Nexus 10
  • [Android] Added ‘Optimal Device Settings’ and added support for both Nexus 7 2013 and Nvidia Shield
  • [Android] Added adaptive jittering for threaded video option. Should now be much rmore tolerable.
  • [Android] Enable threaded video by default - leave static syncing for expert users.
  • (LIBRETRO) Added Picodrive (PC/Android/iOS/Blackberry)
  • (LIBRETRO) Added SNES9x mainline.
  • (LIBRETRO) Added Stella.
  • (LIBRETRO) Added Desmume.
  • [TyrQuake] Added dual analog core option
  • [NEStopia] Add Core Options for blargg NTSC.
  • [FBA core] Prevent diagnostics at startup from being enabled to avoid crash.
  • [Stella] 2 players should work now.
  • [Genesis Plus GX] Updated to latest version.
  • [VBA Next] Start sanitizing some code back to VBA-M proper.
  • [NX Engine/Cave Story] Fixed big-endian bug on scrolling backgrounds.

r17 (June 28, 2013)

• Xperia Play controls fixed once and for all (thanks to littleguy77)
    • JC U912F gamepad
  • [GENERAL] Should fix GPU screenshots if last frame was duped
  • [PCSX ReARMed] Add core option to switch between Dual Shock and regular gamepad modes
  • [TyrQuake] Add core option so that you can change the internal screen resolution (note that TyrQuake uses the software renderer - it is slow - an OpenGL ES option will be added in the future for mobile devices and others)
  • [TyrQuake] For RetroArch ports that support RETRO_KEYBOARD and RETRO_MOUSE - mouse/keyboard controls should work now
  • [Genesis Plus GX] Updated to the latest version - 1.7.4 -
  • [MAME 2003] ‘game might not run correctly. Press any key to continue’ games can be run now - such as Tekken 2
  • [MAME 2003] Correct resolutions for Namco System 11 games
  • [MAME 2003] Some minor optimizations (very slight though)

r16 (June 17, 2013)

• (LIBRETRO) Added MAME 2003 [0.78] (PC/Android/iOS)
  • (MAME 2003 0.78) Add speedhack core option so that MAME can run at fullspeed on average Cortex A9 CPUs for games like Mortal Kombat 2/3/Ultimate/NBA Jam (DCS sound harware games)
  • Can take screenshots now with libretro GL cores
  • [RGUI] Saves video shader directory to config file.
  • [RGUI] Add FPS / refresh rate monitoring in RGUI.
    • Gasia PS3 pad
    • Defender Game Racer Classic
    • Tomee NES USB (swap around buttons A/B)
    • Logitech Precision Gamepad
    • Onlive Wireless Conroller
    • Moga Universal driver (Swap around Start/Select for new driver)
    • Xperia Play hack [UNTESTED - TESTERS NEEDED]
  • [PCSX ReARMed] Add a test for the dynarec to catch broken platforms early - will be written to pcsxr.log
  • [PCSX ReARMed] handle map failures so that it can be retried
  • [Desmume] Add constant frameskip core option
  • [Desmume] Add firmware language core option
  • [SNES9x Next] Loading and saving a state should be fixed now on Blackberry. GCC optimization breakage.

r12 (Feb 18, 2013)

• [NEStopia] Famicom Disk System support. For Android users - put disksys.rom into the same folder as the FDS ROM you’re trying to load. For everyone else - put disksys.rom into your system directory.
    • Y Button will switch sides of a disk.
    • If you get any problems of the sort DISK A / B ERR 07’ - pressing Y button again or letting it run its course should do it.
    • NOTE - Famicom Disk System loading is slow, so you might be tempted to fast forward through most of it. However, I’d advise caution when doing so and to savestate regularly in case ‘fast forwarding’ can negatively affect disk loading.
  • [FBA core] Various changes/fixes
  • Hook up Eco Fighters controls (Turn 1/Turn 2 bound to L and R buttons)
  • Hook up Pnickie controls (Turn 1/Turn 2 bound to L and R buttons - press one of the buttons to progress beyond start screen)
  • Hook up Continental Circus controls - Brake 2/Brake 3 (L1/L2 buttons) and Accelerate 2/Accelerate 3 (R1/R2 buttons)
  • Hook up Gun Smoke controls - Start button (needed to progress beyond title screen)
  • Hook up Mighty Pang controls (P1 Shot1/P1 Shot2/P2 Shot1/P2 Shot2)
  • Fixed Varia Metal palette
  • Fixed Fairyland Story palette
  • Fixed Return of the Invaders palette
  • Fixed Act-Fancer palette issue
  • Endian fixes in the following games (PS3/360/Wii/Gamecube) -
    • Surprise Attack
    • Rollergames
    • Ultra Man
    • Oh My Gods
    • Moonwalker (Sega System 18 bootleg) [magicseb]
    • Hyper Pac
    • Snow Bros 1
    • Honey Dolls
  • Fixes pitch issue in Gals Hustle (will possibly fix more games as well)
  • [FBA core] [For Wii/Gamecube/Xbox 1 only] The main FBA version now has CPS1/CPS2/ Neogeo and Mega Drive/PC Engine drivers removed. To play CPS1, use FBA Cores CPS1. To play CPS2, use FBA Cores CPS2. To play NeoGeo, use FBA Cores Neo.
  • [FBA core] Made FBA Cores CPS1 - use this to play CPS1 games (all CPS1 ROMs fit into memory on Gamecube).
  • [Android] Fixed regression where a button bound to AKEYCODE_BACK would ‘exit out’ of RetroArch.
  • [Android] Fixes Madcatz fighting stick being autodetected properly.
    • iControlpad
  • [Unzipping [All consoles/Android]] Moved from rzlib to miniz/minizip -should increase compatibility with ZIP archives

r11 (Feb 11, 2013)

• [FBA core] Various changes/fixes
  • Hook up Armed Police Batrider controls
  • Afterburner - make fire buttons work
  • Hook up Bad Dudes controls
  • Hook up Cyberbots controls
  • Hook up 1942 controls
  • Add missing Chase HQ controls
  • Add missing WWF Wrestlefest controls
  • EEPROM save should now work (tested with EEPROM-based system such as Capcom CPS2)
  • Samples are now looked for - should be in ‘samples’ subdirectory
  • Hiscore files should now be read from/written to.
  • [SNES9x Next] Added big speed hack for Star Fox 1 - makes it fast enough for it to run at fullspeed on the Wii.
  • [Android] New ‘Calibrate Refresh Rate’ option - use this to get an accurate estimation of your screen refresh rate. NOTE: Touch the screen at all times during calibration for more accurate measurements. You might have to slightly tweak the value later on for the best results.
  • [Android] Added a ‘Set OS-reported refresh rate’ which should do the same as what ‘Sync refreshrate to Screen’ previously did. Note 2 users might get better results with this than they will with ‘Calibrate refresh rate’.
  • [Android] Added a built-in help system that should answer a lot of the frequently asked questions.
  • ]Android] Add iCade profiles - two added for now - iPega and Red Samurai
  • [Android] Audio resampler now faster
  • PC2JAMMA-USB (needs to be tested)
  • Genius MaxFire G-08XU
  • Zeemote Steelseries
  • Saitek Rumblepad
  • Super Smart Joy

r10 (Feb 5, 2013)

• [NXEngine / Cave Story] Fixed bug where moving blocks would not move in Labyrinth levels
  • Add new psx and GBA overlays by user boxs.
  • Should fix some touchscreen control issues.

r9 (Feb 4, 2013)

• Better multi-touch controls.
  • Ability to set opacity of overlays
  • Shaders bundled (NOTE: need Tegra 4/Exynos5-class GPU for good results)
  • Input autodetection expanded -
    • Xperia Play (now properly tested on an r800i)
  • Madcatz PS3 fighting stick
  • Moga IME app (previously would work only on rooted devices with gamepad mode)
  • Doesn’t extract the assets everytime you go to the menu but only when you first install the new APK - was causing lots of garbage collector overhead.
  • FBA core - fixed a serious bug causing graphic glitches.
  • Nestopia core - use mono sound like the real NES.
  • Genesis Plus GX - Lunar Eternal Blue (JP) works again.

r8 (Jan 30, 2013) - VERSION 0.9.8.1

• Is now compatible with Android version 2.3 and up.
  • Back button issues with certain gamepads should now be fixed.
  • Wonderswan core was broken (Mednafen Wonderswan) - is now fixed.
  • ‘Detect’ button for manual input binding for touchless devices.
  • Old overlays are back and put into a directory called ‘Low-resolution’ for devices with slower CPUs - the higher-resolution ones are somewhat more demanding than the original 256x256 ones.
    • DragonRise USB Gamepad

r7

Test that was released on certain forums - never pushed to Play Store.

r6 (Jan 29, 2013)

• PlayStation1 [PCSX ReARMed] core fixes (from notaz)
  • Fixes 50Hz PAL games (were running with sound being too fast and other irregularities before)
  • Should fix emu crashing on some devices due to memory mapping issues.
  • New system-specific overlays added - on new installs only these new ones will be there and the old bad ones will no longer be there. On pre-existing installs - just use the new ones - they should be much better. If you’re still unsatisfied, nothing is stopping you from editing these files yourself with a text editor and an image editor - it’s really simple to do.
  • New ‘custom binding’ when you turn off ‘Configuration Autodetect Enable’ - allows you to manually put in button mapping in case we don’t support your pad. Note - it’s probably more reliable right now to select the ‘keycode’ from the dropdown list instead of pressing the button on the pad.
    • Trust Raptor
    • Should fix Logitech F710/Elecom/RetroUSB NES/etc

r5 (Jan 28, 2013)

• Input autodetection expanded
    • Archos gamepad
    • Xperia Play
    • Xbox 1 (Titanium X-JoyConverter)
    • Xbox 360 (wired)
    • Red Samurai Bluetooth
    • Another variant of Mayflash Wii Classic
    • RetroUSB SNES RetroPort
    • RetroUSB NES RetroPad
    • Buffalo SNES Pad
    • Logicool F710 (Japanese Logitech F710)
    • Elecom PS1/PS2 to USB

r4 (Jan 27, 2013)

• Nyko Playpad Pro
  • Fixed bug where device name would not be onscreen for long enough - useful for reporting input name

r3 (Jan 26, 2013)

• More user-friendly core selection names
  • Added Mayflash Super Joy Box 3 Pro
  • Added JXD S5110
  • Added Logitech Dual Action
  • Added Snakebyte idroid

r2

• Initial release.

Releases

RetroArch Android 0.9.9.4 release announcement

RetroArch Android 0.9.8.1 release announcement

Download

http://www.libretro.com/index.php/downloads/#android

(IF ANYBODY REQUIRES MIPS buiilds -let me know)

Google Play Store -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.retroarch

WOW WAY TO BE NEARLY A MONTH LATE >:((((((

Seriously though you deserve a big hand for getting this release together.

Good work on it, happily testing it all out now!

Hiyas! and nice release! =)

Will try it out later on my Asus TF300T

Btw, sorry to bother you Square but, could you help me out compile RetroArch for PS3 ?

I have my SDK all set up and it compiles any application already, I been working on some experimental applications for the PS3 for learning.

Today I just got motivated to compile my own build of RetroArch maybe to try and update it to the latest FB Alpha, but I got this error from the compiler:

Utils/NameSpace.ppu.o console/rgl/src/Utils/NameSpace.cpp
In file included from console/rgl/include/RGL/../export/RGL/rgl.h:9,
                 from console/rgl/include/RGL/Types.h:7,
                 from console/rgl/src/Utils/NameSpace.cpp:1:
./Cg/cgGL.h:108:21: error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h: In function 'CGresource rglGetBaseResource(CG
resource)':
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h:287: error: 'CG_B' was not declared in this sc
ope
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h: In function 'int rglGetProgramProfileIndex(CG
profile)':
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h:527: error: 'CG_PROFILE_SCE_FP_TYPEB' was not
declared in this scope
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h:527: error: 'CG_PROFILE_SCE_FP_TYPEC' was not
declared in this scope
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h:527: error: 'CG_PROFILE_SCE_FP_RSX' was not de
clared in this scope
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h:529: error: 'CG_PROFILE_SCE_VP_TYPEB' was not
declared in this scope
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h:529: error: 'CG_PROFILE_SCE_VP_TYPEC' was not
declared in this scope
console/rgl/include/Cg/CgCommon.h:529: error: 'CG_PROFILE_SCE_VP_RSX' was not de
clared in this scope
make: *** [objs/console/rgl/src/Utils/NameSpace.ppu.o] Error 1

I tried to find reference to those on SDK 3.40 and SDK 3.60 but is not there (used Visual Studio file search tool).

Maybe I’m missing something?

Oh and I’m following the steps on this page: https://github.com/Themaister/RetroArch

Step 1 finished ok without any issues, I’m currently stuck in step 2

PlayStation3

RetroArch PS3 needs to be compiled in the following order:

1. Compile RetroArch Salamander

make -f Makefile.ps3.salamander

1. Compile the RGL video driver

make -f Makefile.ps3.rgl

1. Compile RetroArch as a library

make -f Makefile.ps3.retroarch

1. Finally, compile RetroArch packed together with the GUI:

make -f Makefile.ps3

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide man! I’ll be around :slight_smile:

SeeYa! :smiley:

glad to hear about another release, however i just have a hopefully simple request.

as a porter for the OpenBSD project, it would be very nice to have the distfiles for the previous releases still be around, that way if in the interim the OpenBSD port still refers to a slightly older version, the link won’t be broken right away. Hopefully diskspace isn’t too much of an issue here. The port is still new and not committed yet so I can easily upgrade to the newest version now, but in posting the port to get testing we were immediately shut down when the 0.9.7 src tar was missing.

without causing the project too much duress in terms of storing old releases and ‘how old is old enough to keep’ perhaps a years worth of releases would be safe? the OpenBSD project itself releases every 6 months so as long as i am doing my duties the port would be able to follow at that schedule. This could help the other bsds and any linux distros that use distfiles from the main project site.

presently i was only interested in retroarch exclusively for the libretro-bsnes core :wink: (i actually made the port when it was ssnes and libsnes-bsnes still)

thanks TheMaister for allowing me to get a working bsnes on OpenBSD!

one more quick question about libretro-bsnes: i see two git repos, one on github (seems old) and one on gitorious (seems new)

the github one specifies c++98 the other doesn’t, neither seem to have release tarballs. the port i made for it tries the github link by requesting the tarball checkout, but it would be cool to have a real version to refer to. does the gitorious tree still compile nicely like the github one? are there plans to make an official release of the core?

cheers

Awesome work :slight_smile:

Great news, def gonna try it on my tablet, thanks a lot!

@Squarepusher Good shit, man! Congrats on getting it out the door.

@ryan I don’t know that this helps, exactly, but you should be able to get specific revision checkouts from github, so you could point your build system to the revision that coincides with an official release for consistency.

Re: libretro-bsnes, yeah, the one on github is out of date and should be considered deprecated. It was too much of a hassle for Maister to keep the C++98 port going, so he just let it go. I think it stopped being updated around v081 or so (it uses the old *.bin special chip images and predates Cx4 LLE). The gitorious repo is the semi-official bsnes/higan repo and Maister now makes updates to the libretro branch there. It’s currently up-to-date with bsnes v092. I believe you can request individual releases using the buttons in the right-hand margin. I assume there are CLI git commands to do the same but I don’t know them offhand.

Congrats and many thanks on this release!

I can’t imagine the work that went into the Android version. It delivers on so many levels! I’ve been enjoying it on an “antiquated” Iconia a500 (Tegra 2, CM10 JellyBean 4.1.2) with a Saturn USB gamepad and the scanlines shader. Very impressive stuff.

Even games like R-Type Delta and Wipeout 3 are smooth (except for a few CD-DA hicups). I’m probably missing out on the NEON stuff though.

I can already see Yinlips/JXD jump on it and make RetroArch their defacto “classic games emulator” in future devices… I read the disclaimer about commercial derivatives but what’s your take on that?

Commercial derivatives are bad but nothing we can do about it since it’s GPL. Only thing we can hope to do is to deliver enough ‘bang for the buck’ in the free official version so that people won’t foolishly part with their money to people who don’t deserve it.

@Squarepusher, many thanks for finally releasing RetroArch for Android!!! I can’t believe you guys give all those treasures free for us. God bless you all!
I currently own one of these Yinlips devices and what I wanted to ask is if Android 2.3 will be supported too (maybe in future releases)?? 'Cause every ICS firmware available for this bastard is sooo buggy and battery draining… Any hope?? Thanks in advance and excuse my English!

Only the Java frontend right now is 4.0-specific.

This is a real issue only because Xperia Play is a similarly outdated piece of ‘you-know-what’ (stuck on Gingerbread forever) - so we really have to try to find a way to support those devices as well.

This might be a stupid question but is there a way to configure a joystick?

I have one of the JXD consoles running ICS so i’ve got a set of buttons which seem to act as a gamepad. When I run the debug mode on input I get the following keycodes returned

up :    pad 0 19
down:   pad 0 20
left :  pad 0 21
right:  pad 0 22
etc

Is it possible to copy these values into the retroarch.cfg?

I need to know all the keycodes that the buttons on the pad generates and the ‘device name’ that gets reported (it should show up in RetroArch when you press the first button on the pad) so that I can include auto-detection support for it.

Great, the device im using is one of these: http://www.jxd.hk/products.asp?id=611&selectclassid=009006

the device name comes up as something quite generic…

HID [matrix_keyboard] unbo - the text goes off the screen at this point..

but after some digging i found the following in /proc/bus/input/devices

I: Bus=0017 Vendor=0001 Product=0001 Version=0001
N: Name="matrix_keyboard"
P: Phys=gpio-matrix-kbd/input0
S: Sysfs=/devices/platform/matrix_key.0/input/input3
U: Uniq=
H: Handlers=kbd mouse0 event3 
B: EV=b
B: KEY=400 db0000 0 0 0 0 0 1680 0 2000000 10000000
B: ABS=2650000 3

Button mapping is as follows:

d-pad

up :   19
down:  20
left : 21
right: 22

square:   100
x:        97
circle:   96
triangle: 99
select:   62
start:    66

left shoulder: 102
right sholder: 103

strange button with 4 squares on: 82
back button will exit the app so can't get a code 

Thanks, that info is exactly what I need. I’ll add it.

Here is what i found with testing the PS3’s Control Pad, not sure if it will be helpful, but posting anyway :slight_smile:

PS3 Control Pad Button Mapping:

D Pad up = 19 down:= 20 left = 21 right = 22

square = 96 x = 99 circle = 100 - Enters directories and selects triangle = 97 select = Exits Emulator, cant get code start = 100

L1 = 102 L2 = 104 L3 = 106

R1 = 103 R2 = 105 R3 = 107

PS Home button Exits Emulator.

I don’t bother with keeping old tar-balls around as there is limited space on my host. On PC, version numbers are just arbitrary tags when we feel like “releasing”. Version numbers are more relevant for console releases. I tag releases however on Github, so you can download a tar-ball for a given tag quite easily. If you want good ol’ tar-balls, I’m afraid that you’ll have to provide hosting space and upload them yourself.

Links here seem to be pretty stable at least if “autogenerated” tar-balls are acceptable: https://github.com/Themaister/RetroArch/tags

We never do release tar-balls for cores. They are continuously maintained, and would be arbitrary snapshots. Doable ofc, but a maintenance hazard.

bSNES C++98 was a port I was maintaining up till v85. I am not doing this anymore as it was unsustainable in the long run as bsnes was changing more and more every release (in C++11, so I had to port back 100s of lines every release). The gitorious repo is the semi-official repo for bSNES, and my work now goes into libretro branch. This means it uses C++11. Ideally, it would compile with Clang++ 3.1/3.2, but it currently only compiles on GCC 4.6 and up. Not sure what you mean with “official release”.

Bravo gents, wore a giant smile all night revisiting classics thanks to your brilliant effort.

Retroarch works nearly flawlessly on a 50 dollar MK808b android stick hooked up to an HDTV. The only weirdness I encountered was that if a mouse is plugged in, gamepad controls will not work. Unplugged the mouse, and my DualShock3 works perfectly. That and despite my tinkering, I couldn’t get the Wonderswan core to work, even with roms that work fine with Wonderdroid?

Thank you all. Which way do I send a donation? :slight_smile:

Alright, after toying around a few hours with the Android version, a few things I noticed:

• the core-manual PDF mentions the “system directory” to put the MEGA-CD and PCE-CD BIOSes just like in the PC/console version but I can’t seem to find an option in the menu to set this directoy. Can it be created in an Android file explorer or is support just not implemented at the moment? It all works if the files are in the same directory with the ISO though, so no big deal.

• is there a way to call the Quick Menu when overlay controls are disabled and using a pad? If not, maybe an overlay with a single Quick Menu button could do the trick? Having a “three dot context menu” in the Android task bar would be ideal but I can imagine that being a real headache to implement.

• is there a criteria for what USB controllers you want to add support for? I’ll gladly provide device IDs and mappings for quite a few USB adapters and USB gamepads but don’t want it to be too much work for you guys. In any case, maybe a thread could be dedicated to posting configurations requests?

• it seems the Saturn USB pad has no binding for “RetroPad Select”. This means no coins can be inserted in FBA games. Or that the original Zelda can’t be paused for example. Maybe consider Z or C?

• speaking of auto-detection, any plan to port this feature over to the PC version? One of Mupen64Plus SDL Input plugin does it through a very easily editable ini file. (http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/wiki/ControllerSetup).

• just installed RetroArch on a friend’s TF700 who’s not particularly emulation savvy and TheMaister’s definitely onto something with this issue https://github.com/Themaister/RetroArch/issues/127

Finally, we have forums to report console bugs (GBATemp etc…), PC bugs (this very board)… Anywhere to report Android bugs and comments in particular? Maybe it’s time for new categories/subforums?

Sorry for the length and as the.tall.man says: any way to send donations/gifts of appreciation?