Retroarch_CG appears to be broken

I’m running macOS 10.12.3 and I’ve been wanting to update Retroarch from version 1.3.6 for a while but have been unable to do so because the CG build of every version that’s come out since simply won’t run. The Retroarch icon is crossed out and when I double click it says “You can’t open the application “RetroArch.app” because it may be damaged or incomplete.” This doesn’t happen with the standard build. I can’t be the only one who has this problem.

Do you have the Cg Framework installed? http://developer.download.nvidia.com/cg/Cg_3.1/Cg-3.1_April2012.dmg

However, I hand-ported a majority of the Cg shaders to GLSL now, so using Cg is less important than it once was.

Th Cg build has been missing the executable since January. It can still be built with Xcode, though, so it’s probably a buildbot issue.

I do have the CG framework installed, otherwise the older builds wouldn’t have worked either. And even if I didn’t have it, that’s not an error message you would expect.

LenaSuphina is probably correct, there’s no executable inside the app bundle.

Right now I can’t remember why I was so averse to using the standard build so I guess that will work for now.

I’m having the same issue with 1.5.0 stable and same goes with nightly builds. I had to compile it using Xcode as I did with 1.4.0.

This is happening to me too. Nightlies and Stable. What gives?