RetroArch crash due to added box art?

Latest RA probably doesn’t crash. I reported this issue on IRC and maister fixed it to not crash, at least, if it’s the same issue. There’s a new issue where it doesn’t show the art for that listing, but at least it doesn’t crash. Let me know if it still crashes with the latest git build.

Would that be the Retroarch Playlist Generator? I used that one to create my Neo Geo playlist. Thanks for letting me know about the CRC.

/-/ound…

I’m still using 1.3.6. Are you talking about a nightly build?

/-/ound…

I’m talking about the latest git. I build RA myself before using it. Latest build-bot build should have the fix I’m talking about though.

Got it. Same issue. Also, I see with this newest version that Sega Genesis games with a & in them do not show the box art now. They used to :confused:

/-/ound…

Okay. Can you make a backtrace with gdb? Put gdb from msys2 in your PATH (environment variable), then run “gdb retroarch_debug.exe” from cmd, then type “r” to run it, then “bt” when it crashes. Type “Quit” once you have the text you need.

I got it working by opening and editing the PNG with Paint.net instead of MS Paint. After saving it it now works. Go figure. Thanks for all the assistance, guys!

/-/ound…