RetroArch crashed after loading ROM

Hi. I used this emulator since iOS 8 and it was fine. Since I upgraded to 9, the emulator will crash when I load a ROM. The core I used is mupen64

Is because Dynarec doesnt work, have to change the core option to Interpreter.

How can I do that? The app will crash instanly after loading a ROM.

Heres my method!

Load a N64 game.

At the middle top, is a transparent button that takes you to another menu. So, when you load a rom, you have to push that button as fast as possible, and then if you did it in time, you will be able to change the core options. After that, you have to return no main menu. Have to push back and press something else, u til it takes you back, when done. Press on close content, and you are good to go!

Thanks. It worked. But why running on iOS 9 is more stuttering than iOS 8?

It could be because it uses Interpreter mode, wich means that runs with the power of the device. So, if you have a low powered device like for example, iPhone 4s, it could run slow because of the chipset. Thats why using Dinarec is better, because it runs everything super fast even if you have a low powered device. In my case, im using A8X chipset, which is much faster than older versions and runs at 60fps, but it drains my battery.

I’m using iPhone 5. Have you try StarCraft 64 on RetroArch? It’s very stuttering.

Let me download it, and i tell you.

Well, yes, it is. But only inside the first screen when the game starts this dissspears. Happens the same with Smashbros.

I’ve found that when a rom first boots the frame rate dogs a little (~30fps) but after a few seconds it jumps to 59fps.

I can’t even get this far. The moment I click a n64 rom retroarch crashes. Never get to the point I can pick settings.

IPhone 6s Plus 9.0.2