Retroarch crashing on iPad Air

Hi

I have a problem with my iPad Air running ios 9.0.2 with Pangu Jailbreak. Retroarch was running fine until recently, now i can only open the app and as soon as i touch the screen, the app crashes. I tried reinstalling Retroarch multiple times, but every time the same thing happens.

I hope you can help me :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Johnass;34758]Hi

I have a problem with my iPad Air running ios 9.0.2 with Pangu Jailbreak. Retroarch was running fine until recently, now i can only open the app and as soon as i touch the screen, the app crashes. I tried reinstalling Retroarch multiple times, but every time the same thing happens.

I hope you can help me :)[/QUOTE]

Having this exact issue on 9.0.2 on iPhone 6s Plus was working fine until the latest update and now refuses to load. It’s been doing this on and off between updates, some updates were stable some did this however the most recent update just won’t work on 9.0.2.

Similar issue, except mine crashes on startup of retroarch using latest version in Cydia (1.3.3).

Pangu Jailbreak, iPhone 6S+, iOS 9.1

I have downloaded 1.3.2(stable) then installed using ‘fileza’. Since the manual install of 1.3.2 I am able to open retroarch, update core files and info but can not load core.

When I select load content --> load file detect core, then select rom, retroarch crashes.

Tested with 1.3.0 stable, same issue.

Da fuqqqq