Retroarch don't work, pls help to configure on Ubuntu 16.4!

Do you mean .7z files? RetroArch can load then fine, but it can’t scan, there’s no support for it yet. For arcarde ROMs, I never saw them in 7z format, always zip

Please use the “code” forum format next time you post log here.

[QUOTE=sergio-br2;46432]Do you mean .7z files? RetroArch can load then fine, but it can’t scan, there’s no support for it yet. For arcarde ROMs, I never saw them in 7z format, always zip

Please use the “code” forum format next time you post log here.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I messed up the name of the format. After much testing , I could manually configure the retroarch . But wanted to know, is not how to generate that games list, which it does, when it recognizes a game? Because for the roms SNES , he made the normal list. I would like to do them , even if manual, for games of FBA . Going select games , manually everything works normal. But I would like to select a practical way . With the icons and the title of the game.

Remembering , still can not identify the games.

[QUOTE=XkaOSX;46575]Yes, I messed up the name of the format. After much testing , I could manually configure the retroarch . But wanted to know, is not how to generate that games list, which it does, when it recognizes a game? Because for the roms SNES , he made the normal list. I would like to do them , even if manual, for games of FBA . Going select games , manually everything works normal. But I would like to select a practical way . With the icons and the title of the game.

Remembering , still can not identify the games.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t understand anything you said.