RetroArch - GC/Wii

It’s plain and simple the Controls as messed up, Using Wavbird or the SNES Pad won’t do anything

When I push the D-pad or the Analog Stick Up, Down, Left or Right it would go from 6 button to 2 button

I played most of the game like Air Zonk, Bonk’s Revenge,

Street Fighter 2 CE - Can’t go to the Options, Would cause it to go to 2 or 6B Mode if you press thing

In Input Setting put an option for 6 Button and 2 Button Games

Gamecube pad Z - Go to Settings Gamecube pad L + R + LStick Up + Rstick Up - Go back to ‘Menu’ Gamecube pad L + R + LStick Down + Rstick Down - Quit RetroArch

Again, I’m playing with a Digita Pad like the SNES Pad or the Hori Pad

L + R + Z would be better for Digital Pads

L + R + Down Savstate

L + R + Down Load Savestate[

Have you tried turning off auto-detect for the controller type? When you say SNES pad I assume you mean the SNES pad Club Nintendo released that plugs into a Wiimote It’s supposed to be like a classic controller but just without analog sticks. Or do you mean a GC cabled SNES pad when referring to Hori? I have found that the Wii is very fussy for support for GameCube controllers other that the official cabled one (DOL-003). Things like the Logic 3 GC arcade stick for GC work find on GC but just don’t work on Wii at all, never mind RA. Try the Hori SNES pad with a GC game on Wii, or a Wii game that supports GC controller, and see does it behave as expected to rule out base hardware support for that accessory.

I have found in general that auto-detect for controllers can get confused when it comes to classic controllers, especially Pro, and it gets royally messed up if you connect up both GC cabled ones and classic over Wiimote, so I turn it off. Also if you have changed button mappings for GUI events, this can lead to confusion too so better off resetting to default and start from scratch with button mappings. As regards WaveBird… should be just a GC controller over radio instead of wire but like I said… anything but the official GameCube wired controller and it gets unpredictable. I think RE4 Wii edition had problems with WaveBird support?

It’s the Gamecube version

Nothing works at all Any 2 button Game go bonkers when you touch the D-Pad

It’s probably that 3rd party GameCube controller on Wii compatibility problem. Have you tried your Hori pad with RetroArch on the GameCube?

I’m using the Gamecube version, On the Gamecube not on the Wii

Input Option does noting, Turning config save off does nothin

Select Input Device, Any does the samething.Goes from 2 to 6 Button Mode,

I’m not using a 3rd Party Controller, I’m a Wavebird

The Hori Pad will do the samething

How do you switch between 2 and 6 buttons mode? I tried to do so to play Street Fighter CE but I could not in v1.0.0.2.

Is there a new version of the Mednafen PCE Fast Core?

I have v0.9.20