Retroarch git ios9 overlay help

On ios 9.3.3 I downloaded retroarch git ios9. I had it install the gameboy core, and I have a copy of pokemon red downloaded onto my phone. Load up both and the game plays, but I dont know how to setup an overlay so that I can play the game. Can someone explain to me how to do this?

[QUOTE=BrewerBeer;44639]On ios 9.3.3 I downloaded retroarch git ios9. I had it install the gameboy core, and I have a copy of pokemon red downloaded onto my phone. Load up both and the game plays, but I dont know how to setup an overlay so that I can play the game. Can someone explain to me how to do this?[/QUOTE

When you start the app, go to the gear or option menu, search for onscreen overlay, overlay preset, select the overlay. If you just downloaded the app you should download the overlays on online updater section.

[QUOTE=Incognit;44661][QUOTE=BrewerBeer;44639]On ios 9.3.3 I downloaded retroarch git ios9. I had it install the gameboy core, and I have a copy of pokemon red downloaded onto my phone. Load up both and the game plays, but I dont know how to setup an overlay so that I can play the game. Can someone explain to me how to do this?[/QUOTE

When you start the app, go to the gear or option menu, search for onscreen overlay, overlay preset, select the overlay. If you just downloaded the app you should download the overlays on online updater section.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! Did not see the gear in the bottom right. Your instructions were perfect. Got it playing like a boss!