Retroarch = Highly Confucsion setup

Im are currectly testing Linux and which kind of frontend there exists it on it (Im are quite expirered with Windows frontend and even created my own one).

Howover its look like im could newer get “Add Tab” to do anything and highly confuction what its really does. Its seen its absolut does nothing at all?

Also its very hard to see what folder/file that is actuelly marked, because there is no such thing that is marking a file. That can confuse very much as well. Im want a underline.

Howover im could get the folder to scan its direrectoy, but its seen its dosent add anything at all? Here its lost me completly.

Also im could also not find a really a good guide how to property add emulators and show them as a new tab, since im newer got that one working.

Im did also got one game working with load content, but its not very intutive that way at all either. That game even shown it with wrong screen ratio.

So how do im add collection in the correct way?

[QUOTE=Spacefractal;39466]Im are currectly testing Linux and which kind of frontend there exists it on it (Im are quite expirered with Windows frontend and even created my own one).

Howover its look like im could newer get “Add Tab” to do anything and highly confuction what its really does. Its seen its absolut does nothing at all?

Also its very hard to see what folder/file that is actuelly marked, because there is no such thing that is marking a file. That can confuse very much as well. Im want a underline.

Howover im could get the folder to scan its direrectoy, but its seen its dosent add anything at all? Here its lost me completly.

Also im could also not find a really a good guide how to property add emulators and show them as a new tab, since im newer got that one working.

Im did also got one game working with load content, but its not very intutive that way at all either. That game even shown it with wrong screen ratio.

So how do im add collection in the correct way?[/QUOTE]

Also scanning large set of roms is not something RetroArch is created for. Its take very much time to scroll entries is seen. What is missing here is jump by letter whould help a lots.

Im still not sure what is the right way to do.

PS. Im also checking other frontend, since this frontend is not for me really. So its ok to remove this post.