Retroarch ios 10 jailbreak

Hi guys is there any version of retro arch working on ios 10 ?

I’m jailbreaking on ios 10.2 but I don’t know wich version of retroarch working on it

iOS 9 versions are broken since few weeks now (nightlies) so iOS 10…

2 Likes

Oh ok that’s not good at all , so how long we have to wait ? retroarch one of the reasons I jailbreak my phone .

Thank you for heads up

I got PS and N64 cores working (10.1.1) using RA 3.6

1 Like

this is good but I think now we have jailbreak retroarch can work perfect on ios 10

How did you get it to work on ios 10?

The RA I downloaded from kromite.github.io came with a n64 then I downloaded the psx core from their buildbot and codesigned them both. Don’t forget to put the psx bios file in the system folder

I tried to install the one from that repo but it seems to crash as soon as you try to load a rom on 10.2 JB =(

Is your iphone jailbroken? If it is take the core from the RetroArch.app in the Applications folder and codesign it in terminal (Requires xcode for the command to work) also I was incorrect about the psx core, I got that one working after side loading happychick and copying it to the modules folder

can u codesign with mobile terminal or only xcode?

There may be no need to even codesign the cores if you download the updated appsync but i think you have to use a mac to get the apple certificate to sign cores in terminal first, I believe the tools required come from Xcode.

Need Xcode to codesign with your apple id certificate.