Retroarch ios 9 and Quake

Hi

I have compiled Retroarch for ios 9 and installed on non-JB iPhone 6s+ using xcode, and added the codesigned cores, and updated all other files. I have managed to play PSX, Atari 7800 and MAME games successfully. However whenever I try to load Quake pak0.pak or doom.wad files the app crashes and exits.

Is Quake or Doom working for others on non-JB ios devices? Is there a special configuration or settings required to get these running?

Thanks

What MAME version?

Thx

Also i think you miss an bios or .wad file

Romadu, did you used a developer account to compile the app?

Hi I managed to get doom working by adding prboom.wad with the doom.wad file.

Quake pak0.pak is from quake 1.06, which matches trquake.pdb description. However it still crashes on load.

Mame 2000 and 2003 work fine.

I compiled using a free developer account and also code signed the cores, as per instructions posted by zero.

Thanks

[QUOTE=romadu;32914]Hi I managed to get doom working by adding prboom.wad with the doom.wad file.

Quake pak0.pak is from quake 1.06, which matches trquake.pdb description. However it still crashes on load.

Mame 2000 and 2003 work fine.

I compiled using a free developer account and also code signed the cores, as per instructions posted by zero.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Really, i have done that but i cant load any game! Im going to try it again with the latest version, thanks for the info.