Retroarch locking up when exiting pc engine cd games on 3ds?

[B]I am running the 1/10 nightly build on a N3ds, I have the system card 3 bios in the right place and the games load and play fine. Awesome.

But when I tap the bottom screen and enter close content in the retroarch menu it locks the 3ds requiring a power off.

Is anyone else getting the same? [/B]

[QUOTE=longnosedgoblin!;28912][B]I am running the 1/10 nightly build on a N3ds, I have the system card 3 bios in the right place and the games load and play fine. Awesome.

But when I tap the bottom screen and enter close content in the retroarch menu it locks the 3ds requiring a power off.

Is anyone else getting the same? [/B][/QUOTE]

Just to add some more info, on the log screen it lists a load of directories it failed to create (retroarch/cores/savestates/savefiles/system.

Next it says saving ram type #0 which it does successfully, the saving ram type #1 which is where it stops.

Someone suggested using bin cue rather than ISO cue but I get the same problem with either.

Even backing out to the main menu and quitting retro arch it stops when trying to save to ram type1.

Hi, how did you made it work? For me, it stays in a black screen, though PCE games work fine (syscard3.pce is present in the retroarch/system folder)

Using nightly 2015-10-18

I just put the bios in the right folder and used either bin/cue or ISO/cue files. The games run fine but I still get the crash when I exit.

Mr, i already have the bios file in the right folder and the games are properly ripped to bin/cue (from an original CD, even), they run perfectly fine on my wii, they just black screen on 3ds. Could you upload your 3dsx file here? buildbot doesnt have files from 20151001

I don’t have it anymore as I am running a build from a couple of days ago.

Is your bios in the reproach/cores/system folder?