Retroarch menu inaccessible after saving state once

Hi, I also posted the question on the Retropie forum, but it seems more appropriate here as it is a Retroarch “problem”. That said, to my problem : I experience a weird behavior with the in-game retroarch menu. First, I can enter and exit with the hotkeys with no problem, any number of times I want. I can navigate sub-menus, change shader, etc… But once I select “save state” once, it goes back to the game and I can never go back to the main menu, and instead every time I press the hotkeys, it saves the state once more, and does not open the menu. I have been seeing this since version 3 beta 3 I updated to beta 4 just to be sure, and see the same problem. As I said I am using Retropie 3 B4 on a Raspberry Pi 2 Pi Model: 2B RetroPie Version Used: 3.0.0 Beta 3 Built From: SD Image (beta 3) => Binary (beta 4) USB Devices connected: one joypad (DragonRise) Controller used: DragonRise Error messages received: none How to replicate the problem: Open a game, enter in retroarch menu (I have Start+B set as hotkeys), select “save state”. The retroarch menu won’t open anymore. Thanks for your help.

What retroarch version does that have?

Hi, I have v1.2 FCEUmm (SVN), GIT 4591517 compiled the 10/07/2015 It seems to be a very recent build…

I just saw that it happens not only when I save state, but also if I do “Resume Content”. Having done that, I cannot enter the menu again… What I tried before was to repeat the hotkeys to get out of the menu (after setting a shader for instance). Pressing the hotkeys would enter and exit the menu successfully, but doing either “Save State” or “Resume Content” would prevent me from accessing the menu once again…