RetroArch not loading all ROMs in directory

I loaded the Nestopia core and when I scan the directory of my NES ROM files there are a bunch of ROMs missing, particularly translated ROMs. Are they just unsupported by the emulator or is this something fixable?

They’ll run just fine, they just won’t get picked up by the scanning feature, which uses no-intro hash databases to match ROMs. You can still add them to playlists using any of the playlist-generating scripts and utilities floating around the forum. Otherwise, you can still run them without adding them to a playlist by just using the ‘load content’ menu.

[QUOTE=hunterk;41172]They’ll run just fine, they just won’t get picked up by the scanning feature, which uses no-intro hash databases to match ROMs. You can still add them to playlists using any of the playlist-generating scripts and utilities floating around the forum. Otherwise, you can still run them without adding them to a playlist by just using the ‘load content’ menu.[/QUOTE] Nice, I got the game I wanted to play running, thanks.