RetroArch on Android TV (Sony Bravia 4K 2015): Controller (xbox 360) is not working!

Hello everyone, simple and straight forward question:

I hava Sony Bravia 4k 2015, with android TV on it. RetroArch installation is ok. I have a XBOX 3602 controller plugged in my TV (and working with others game/emulators). When I launch RA, I can’t navigate into the menu. Nothing is working. I can’t use anything.

Am I doing something wrong?

I have the yellow message, when I use the touchpad of my sony remote for example, but nothing happen. I simply can’t do anything. Radius, have you succeed to use RA on an Android TV?

Ok, I confirm. It doesn’t work on my Android TV (Sony 4K 2015). Don’t know why to be honest. I will try the last update.

I have exactly the same problem on a brand new Sheild TV (using remote & gamepad).

I installed the latest build, from nightlies. Nice interfaces. Load directly, but my XBOX 360 controller is not recongnized by RA. Neither my remote control. Nothing. Peanuts.

Hello I want to join this conversation and update the status. As of 2017 february this is not solved. I have tested by installing libretro through play store (latest to date) 360 controllec connected wirelessly. It does nothing. Tv remote control doesnt navogate the menu but i can see yellow string then control is changing to IR. WORED MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ARE ALSO NOT QORKING. I TRIED CLICKING ON SETTINGS WITH MOUSE BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I THINK IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH ANDROID 6.0S STORAGE PERMISSION. AND DUE TO MOSSING PERMISSION WHOLE APPLICATION DOESNT INITIALISE PROPERLY.