Retroarch on Minix Neo X7

Hello. Retroarch version 1.0.0.2 randomly entirely freezes on my Minix Neo X7. This happens on Android 4.2.2 and 4.4. In addition, in each version of RetroArch I have a problem in that the triggers on several of my pads R2 and L2 do not work when I push them together with the directional D-PAD buttons. But I managed to properly configure these triggers 2015-06-08 nightly version using BIND ALL option in the GUI. However, this version also freeze. In normal stable releases when i try to configure with BIND ALL function does not respond to any buttons on joypad.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards!

It seems that I have a solution to my problems. Triggers started to work well when the i created config file cfg of my gamepad and move it to autoconfig folder. And the emulator stops freeze after setting the audio latency value to 160.

Glad you got it worked out!

I had exactly the same freeze issue with an android box, same processor as you Rockchip RK3188; And setting the audio latency worked for me too. Maybe this parameter should be set to the value of 160 by default for android devices ?

May I ask how you got retroarch to work on minix neo x7?