Retroarch overlays and shaders issue + projection problem

I am long time no user of Retroarch with Rocketlauncher

I am having somekind of weird issue with gambatte core.

1st problem

Retroarch Overlays and Shaders.

I like to use RA my personal shaders/borders/overlays and being using before without problem.

Problem now I am having is when I am loading Gameboy and Gameboy Color with same single Gambatte core.

They are displaying the same overlay and shaders of gb and gbc even after I applied new shader and overlay setting or removed completely all shaders and overlays and saved the config. Once I startup up the game with or without rockletlauncher , I am getting into same gb layout with shader this is very frustrating. I did not change anything to my configs … Save to core is set to off because I am using one core for both with different config and it was working fine before. I have tested all other console and handheld systems they all run fine thru RA with correct layout and shader as per what I have set. I ganbatte doubt the core is the issue? I am on 1.5ver

2nd Problem

Recently invested in projector for mirroring my computer on big screen.

Everything run just fine except systems using with Retroarch layout and shaders.

All my Retroarch systems such as SNES, NES, GB, GBC, GBA, SEGA are using my own overlays/bezels via Retroarch only.

Here is the problem

When I am using RA overlays/bezels my projection screen does not show the game at all, but all goes to black screen or loading game screen at the same time Cabinet the game is running fine.

When I turn on the Rocketlauncher bezels and disable RA overlays/shader then the screen cast is working fine.

What is the problem any one have clue or tried projection?

Anyone have clue?

Thank you for reading

HI Friends

I have solved the 1st problem by using Spilt Core by Hunter , million thanks to his work.

2nd Problem is strange does anyone know why ?

If use Retroarch overlays/shader why the game cannot mirror onto my projection screen? But it is running fine on my cabinet screen at same time.

Anyone have any idea?

You can try changing the monitor index in settings > video (you may need to go to settings > user interface > show advanced settings ON first). This should make it show up on other monitors, though, really you should make whichever monitor you want to show RA on as your primary because that’s the one your GPU will give proper sync to.

HI Bro

I did changed index from the beginning to my monitor 2 & 3 . I can see the game on projection screen if I use Rocketlauncher Bezels , means if I turn off the retroarch overlay/bezels. If I do it opposite way by turning rocketlauncher bezel off and use retroarch then screen wont appear on projection. Is this a bug with retroarch?

No clue. No one else has reported such an issue before.

Maybe because no one mirroring screen by projector. This is the problem with retroarch shaders and overlays, once I set off it works. This is not what I want because I like to use reatroarch overlays.