Retroarch Post 1.36 - Crashes on Core Running

Every version since 1.36 has crashed when I’ve tried to executing a core be it 1.41 or 1.50.

1.36 works perfectly, but if I try to update the main program - it just crashes out, so I am having to revert back to the older version.

The PC is a brand new build BTW - with an I7 6800, 32GB DDR4, 1070 8GB and a Soundblaster z. Running full windows 10 Pro.

You probably need to download the dll files in the “redist” folder in the buildbot site. Or just download the whole setup instead of just the exe files.

I’ve tried that - I remove the previous installation, Then CC-cleaner the system.

I then install the full redistributable - it all set’s up - then I’ll scan directories - create new playlists etc…

Soon as I click on something to play the game - retroarch.exe crashes out…

I should add, that I’ve got all the latest drivers for my hardware, and windows 10 is fully updated.

Like I say, 1.3.6 is perfect, just everything after that isn’t

Try MSVC build, download it from here http://bot.libretro.com/nightly/windows-msvc2010/ See if it works…

same thing. I thought it might be a visual c++ problem maybe.

Still got the same problems - No one seems to know the answer.

I’ve run a GDB on it and posted results elsewhere on here.

I’m totally flumoxed as every other emulator I use and even 1.3.6 still perfect. Have all latest drives and updates for windows 10 Pro.