Retroarch problem

hey

when i try to play ps1 games on the retroarch, the game save won’t work very well at all

the cursor won’t appear at all and the game save will always get deleted

how can i solve my problem with the game save problem

please help me

i tried eveything to make the ps1 cores work on my retroarch program

You’ve given us no information about your situation. We don’t know your OS/platform, which core you’re using, what you’ve tried (other than “everything”), whether it’s memory card saves or savestates that aren’t working, and you haven’t posted a log of a failed save.

We can’t help you without these things.

hey staff

i am on the windows 10 OS

and i am trying to use the Playstation Beetle PSX HW and the Playstation Beetle PSX which both keep on crashing on me and keep giving me the failed to load content error

it works 100% fine on the PCSX Rearmed but the highlight bars do not show up when you try to save your game on lunar 1

Ok, the Beetle-PSX cores are very picky about BIOS files and they only work with ROMs that are in bin/cue format. 90%+ of the issues that people have with those cores are related to one or both of those issues.

For PCSX-ReARMed, you can try disabling the dynarec to see if that fixes your problem. Also, if it says something like “BIOS not found, expect bugs” when you load the game, try putting a BIOS image in your ‘system’/BIOS directory to see if that clears it up. The HLE BIOS that it uses on its own causes a number of odd bugs like what you describe.

hey staff

i did put bios files on my retroarch program and it still crashes on me when i use the ps1 cores

why is this so hard to setup for

please help me

please

Please don’t double/triple-post like that.

If you load a core (but don’t load a game yet) and go to information > core information, it will list the BIOS files that the core expects and whether it’s finding it/them. Make sure your core is actually finding and using the BIOS.